The Super Bowl LVIII showdown between the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers is set for Sunday — and getting in on the action means placing some bets!
By now, you know that there are countless ways to wager on the Big Game.
From the length of the national anthem to the point total, the second-half spread to Usher’s halftime performance, bettors can try their luck in a variety of markets.
So if you’re looking for a one-stop shop for all your Super Bowl betting needs, we’ve got you covered.
Check out this comprehensive list that will prepare you for every possible way to bet on Sunday’s huge NFL finale.
• Five fun ways to bet 49ers-Chiefs Super Bowl
• Octopus Bet explained
• Chris ‘The Bear’ Fallica’s best Super Bowl LVIII picks and prop bets
• Experts’ best Super Bowl prop bets
• Experts’ best outright winner Super Bowl bets
• Taylor Swift prop bets tracker
• What’s in a jersey number? A touchdown prop bet
• Three reasons to bet on 49ers
• Will “Yeah!” lead Usher’s halftime; Taylor Swift cameo?
• How to bet 49ers-Chiefs second-half total
• How to bet on Travis Kelce vs. Caitlin Clark
Do the Chiefs have a more dominant defense than the 49ers?
• Three reasons to bet on Chiefs
• Best player prop bets for 49ers-Chiefs
• Mahomes favored for MVP, Kelce’s odds shorten
• Early 49ers-Chiefs 2024 NFL Super Bowl LVIII best bets
• 49ers open as favorites
• Over/Under times for Reba McEntire National Anthem
• 10 betting trends to know for 49ers-Chiefs
• 2024 Super Bowl Gatorade color odds, history, pick
• Bettor wagers $1 million on 49ers, tracking other big bets
• Can favored 49ers prevail in Super Bowl LVIII?
Check back for more as football fans countdown to Sunday!
Follow along with FOX Sports for the latest news on the NFL and other sports.
Get more from National Football League Follow your favorites to get information about games, news and more