National Football League
21 minutes ago
The NFL Divisional Round continues Saturday on FOX and all eyes are on the NFC.
After a week off, Jalen hurts and the top-seeded Philadelphia Eagles (13-4) will open their postseason series with a game against Daniel Jones and the sixth-seeded New York Giants (10-7-1).
These two NFC East rivals will meet for the third time this season after the Eagles swept the Giants in the regular season in Weeks 14 and 18. On the other hand, NY is coming off a solid win in the road over Minnesota in the wild card. round, and outside linebacker Azeez Ojulari, who was listed as questionable with a quad injury, has been activated.
Before, the Kansas City Chiefs held the Jacksonville Jaguars to punch their ticket to the AFC Championship Game.
Here are the best plays!
New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles
Setting the scene
Hurts missed two of Philadelphia’s last three games with a sprained shoulder, and when he returned for their regular-season finale — a 22-16 victory over the Giants’ backstop — the Eagles protected that shoulder refusing to let him run.
The winner will advance to face #5 Dallas Cowboys or number 2 San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Championship Game (Sunday, Jan. 29 at 3 p.m. ET on FOX and the FOX Sports app).
Stay tuned for updates!
FOX Sports Top Stories:
- Highlights of Chiefs vs. Jaguars: Mahomes, KC headed to AFC Championship
- NFL Divisional Round Odds: Lines for Each Matchup
- 2023 NFL Playoff Schedule Bracket: Updated Dates and Times
- Giants vs Eagles preview, prediction: Keys to divisional clash
- 2023 NFL Coaches Tracker: News, Rumors, Interviews
- Dak Prescott, Cowboys silence critics in dominant playoff win
- Tom Brady won’t be in a rush to decide on the future, but he’s changing the loom for the Buccaneers
- Trevor Lawrence, Daniel Jones emerge; The secret to the 49ers’ success
- The fate of the Eagles depends on the health of Jalen Hurts
- NFL Poll: Expert picks for MVP, DPOY, Super Bowl and other awards
Get more from the National Football League Follow your favorites for information on games, news and more