In this new half hour delivery of Ask Marc!, Marc Randolph, co-founder and founding CEO of Netflix, answered questions live from the audience, addressing issues ranging from team building to anxiety and scale. Check out her amazing ideas in the video above and be sure to listen to Randolph’s This Will Never Work podcast for more inspiring tips and tactics.
Related: Ask Marc: Marc Randolph, co-founder of Netflix, on how to attract investors even if you have no sales
Questions covered in this video:
- What are the most critical things to keep in mind when joining co-founders or important members of the initial team?
- How do you handle anxiety about strangers?
- The growth of my business is stagnant; any advice on what to do?
- At what point should an entrepreneur leave the day-to-day tasks of the company to others to focus on scaling?
- How do you know it’s time to give up?
- How do you motivate yourself to act on a new idea?
In the meantime, check out Randolph’s book This Will Never Work and podcast.