The Los Angeles Chargers (9-6) are headed to the playoffs while the Los Angeles Rams (5-10) are out of contention after winning it all last season.
The Rams lead the NFL’s all-time series 7-5 between neighboring teams that share SoFi Stadium.
The Chargers started in Los Angeles in 1960 before calling San Diego home from 1961 to 2016 before moving north in 2017. The Rams called Los Angeles home from 1946 to ’94 before moving in St. Louis. The Rams returned to LA in 2016.
Here’s everything you need from a betting perspective on the Chargers-Rams game, from the point spread, money line and Over/Under total (odds via FOX Bet):
Is Justin Herbert an elite QB after leading the Chargers to the playoffs?
Nick Wright, Greg Jennings and Kevin Wildes discuss Justin Herbert’s status as an elite QB in the NFL.
RELATED: Can the Chargers make a deep playoff run?
bouquets at chargers (8:20 p.m. ET Sunday, NBC)
Distribution of points: Chargers -6.5 (Chargers favored to win by more than 6.5 points, otherwise Rams cover)
Moneyline: Chargers -303 favorites to win (bet $10 to win $13.30 total); Rams +220 underdogs to win (bet $10 to win $32 total)
Total Over/Under Score: 40.5 points scored by the two teams together
Branches of Los Angeles
Los Angeles Chargers
Information from the FOX Sports Research Team:
- The Rams’ only road win against the Chargers came in 1975
- The Rams are 4-1 when allowing fewer than 20 points this season, 1-9 all other games.
- The Rams are 2-1 when Baker Mayfield plays with them this season, 3-9 with all other quarterbacks.
- Chargers are 6-0 when holding teams under 20 points this season, 3-6 in other games
- Chargers’ Austin Ekeler leads all running backs with 99 receptions, 23 more than next RB and fourth most in NFL this season
- The Chargers have hit the Under in Over/Under (O/U) four times in their last five games
FOX Sports Top Stories:
Are you ready to place a bet on the NFL? If so, go to FOX Bet for all your bets.
Download the FOX Super 6 app for a chance to win thousands of dollars on the biggest sporting events every week! Just choose your picks and you could win the grand prize. Download and play today!
Get more from the National Football League Follow your favorites for information on games, news and more