Thinking of launching an e-commerce business? Before you get started, learn everything you need to know about ecommerce with these 8 podcasts.
This list of ecommerce podcasts has it all: education, inspiration, and entertainment. Check them out below.
The best ecommerce podcasts
- Shopify Masters
- E-commerce game book
- DTC Sub
- The 6-Figure Product Business Podcast
- Women’s Startup Club
- My first million
- The Shining Podcast
If you are getting into e-commerce, what better way to learn than from one of the biggest e-commerce platforms?
At Shopify Masters, hosts invite successful entrepreneurs and ecommerce experts to discuss the tools needed to build a thriving online business. This includes everything from advertising and crowdfunding to market research and ambassador programs.
- The only data insight that doubled this brand’s sales
- How this menswear company worked past major breakpoints at scale
- How to Grow Your DTC Business on a Budget
E-commerce game book
If you are new to the eCommerce space and looking for simple, tactical advice, this podcast is for you.
Host Andrew Faris, former CEO of an e-commerce aggregator and now VP of Growth at an e-commerce growth agency, shares his journey with listeners, from recent wins to major failures. It also brings in entrepreneurs to talk about their e-commerce journey.
- How much should I spend on ads?
- 21 Anti-fragile eCommerce Tactics
- Know Your Numbers (No, Your Real Numbers)
Are you launching a direct-to-consumer e-commerce business? If so, listen to this podcast.
It was specifically built with this audience in mind to help them with all aspects of running a successful DTC business, including website conversion, paid media, brand awareness, influencer marketing, ads and much more.
- Marketing Fyre Festival, the viral campaign of the decade
- Kevin Wong, Lunar: Entering Big Stores with Hard Seltzer CPG
- Shaun Brandt, Oddit: Conversion as a Service, Optimizing DTC as a PM
The 6-Figure Product Business Podcast
Using a workshop-style approach, this podcast delves into all aspects of running a successful e-commerce business.
Your host, Kerrie A. Fitzgerald, is an e-commerce business coach and digital marketing expert who built her own six-figure business and now wants to help listeners replicate it for themselves.
- Why Free Facebook Groups Can Hurt Your Ecommerce Business
- How to Build a Cult Following for Your Ecommerce Brand
- Key elements to a strong eCommerce brand with Duo Collective
Women’s Startup Club
As the name suggests, The Female Startup Club was created with women in mind, specifically women entrepreneurs.
One thing this podcast does well is balance its educational content with inspirational content. One episode might focus on the tactical steps of organic marketing, while another might focus on a founder’s journey to $100 million in revenue.
Although e-commerce is not the focus, it is something that founders and experts discuss a lot.
- 3 lessons that turned this failed fashion entrepreneur into an 8-figure founder
- 7 pioneering women who are changing the future of women’s health
- My 7 Worst Business Mistakes That Cost Me Thousands of Dollars
My first million
Have you ever wanted to be in a room with successful entrepreneurs and venture capitalists as they brainstorm business ideas? This podcast allows you to do just that.
On the My First Million podcast, co-hosts Sam Parr and Shaan Puri discuss current market trends and the growth opportunities they identify. They also interview other successful business owners about their success.
Although this podcast is not solely focused on e-commerce, it can serve as inspiration for listeners who want to launch their business soon.
- Billion Dollar Business Philosophies with HubSpot Co-Founder Dharmesh Shah
- How to reverse engineer any business
- How to recruit A-players for small businesses
The Shining Podcast
If you’re a DTC eCommerce fashion brand and want to stay up-to-date on industry trends and news, listen to The Glossy Podcast.
This podcast explores the impact of technology on the fashion and luxury industries. However, they also cover topics such as greenwashing, executive team changes, and the metaverse.
- LVMH earnings, Lulumenon’s new resale program, Paris NFT day
- Google Shopping’s Stephanie Horton: “The goal is to serve the customer at every point of the journey”
- Julie Bornstein, founder of Yes, on building an “industry-changing” retail platform.